LIFE
So this past week I fought a cold that hit me hard on Saturday. My mom thinks that my body finally had a moment where it could shut down for a little bit because basketball ended. So that was a bit of a struggle but none the less I LOVED this week!! Half days Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday Schedule, and an Assembly on Thursday, school was good! And it rained. Arizona rain is probably one of the most exciting, amazing, beautiful smelling things in the world! There are very few things I love more! Naturally I played in it and took some pictures of the dark sky and my beautiful flowers!
ahhh I just love it!!
So grateful for rain and for those of you who want to smell the best rain ever wait for it to rain in Arizona and come play in it because its life changing.
Part II
SADIES
So for all of you lovely people, if you attend my high school or have in the past, dances are insane!! Girl ask guy ones are typically more crazy because lets face it, girls have this image that everything must be absolutely perfect or it is a disaster. Well I after asking my date a week after Winter Formal (yes I know! I found a date at such a "late" hour!) and our group planned everything to be as simple as we could! It was so fun! The theme was Out Of This World so naturally we got neon shirts :)
We took some pictures, went to Venezias Pizza, Danced (even though we didn't know most of the songs!) and then we went bowling!
Cosmic bowling is probably one of my favorite things and it was so fun to basically light up because of our shirts!! :)
my date was pretty great!
definitely one for the books! :)
All in all it was a successful weekend so glad I got to share it with my friends!






No comments:
Post a Comment