So it's been a while! (ok not really but it feels like it!) this week was spring break and first off, being a Senior in high school it hit me like a ton of bricks on the way home that this was my last official break until I graduate, and let me tell you, it's kind of a scary one! I almost cried! If anyone has a way to contact Peter Pan could you please give it to me? I need a quick place to go and not grow up ( I could be a Lost Girl right?) but it's ok graduation is still pretty far away so I'll worry about that later!
So back to MEXICO! When I was younger my family and I would go almost every school year to Mexico with our good friends the Alders. Well it had been 8 years since we last went and we thought it was the perfect time to go.
You know how you remember places or things from when you're younger and then you go again and it wasn't how you remembered? (total autopia moment for me; driving fake cars isn't as fun as the real thing!) Well Mexico was nothing like that but EXACTLY how I remembered it! From the cute little house we stay in to sand dollars and sea shells!
this is the "backyard" of the beach house!
I decided I would take pictures of the sun set each night and they were all beautiful!!
Tuesday Night
Wednesday Night
Thursday Night
It was absolutely breath taking!! Last night all 11 of us were outside taking pictures, filming, and watching the sun go down over the water! How blessed we are to live in such a beautiful world!
ACTIVITIES
Every morning we all got up and when to the bay during low tide and found all kinds of stuff! Clams, starfish, sand dollars, assorted shells, sea slugs (probably one of the coolest things ever!) and octopus and since we got back at 10:30 tonight I haven't had a chance to get everyone to send me all of the pictures but they are going to come!
We also ate at this little taco shop and it was sooo yummy!! There is something about homemade Mexican food that just gets to me! I loved all the food we got!!
So for now I will leave you with a few of my model shots and I'll add my pictures as they come to me!
water shoe tan lines :)
some shells and a sand dollar
these are probably my two favorite pictures :)
Thank you Mexico for being all that I remembered! Until next time!
- Kim








No comments:
Post a Comment