Over the weekend I have the opportunity to go to California and watch my brother play basketball for the first time this season! I was really excited in fact so excited I forgot to pack shirts! (go Kim!) but my sister-in-law-to-be lent my some of her cardigans/ sweaters while we were gone!
thanks Ellen!
anyway the weather was gorgeous and on top of a basketball game (Eric twisted his ankle pretty bad and his team lost so needless to say we had a ton of free time!) We picked up my aunt and went shopping for a bridesmaid dress for me! we didn't have much luck :/ oh well! We will eventually find one!! after a full day of the outlet mall, My parents and I got together with one of the members of the mission presidency in Ryan's Mission and it was so fun!! Glad to know that the people he are serving love him just as much as we do!
( picture to come! )
it was a short lived trip but fun to go and do all that stuff! I have lived in Arizona my whole life, so maybe I'm bias, but Desert sunsets are the most beautiful thing in the world! Why you might ask? because each one is always different! The colors are so beautiful!! Well on the way back my dad interrupted me and my book and pointed out the gorgeous sunset behind us and it was beautiful!
I snapped a couple of pictures of it reflecting in the review mirror and the side of the car but it's still stunning! Just like a desert rain storm this is one to put on your bucket list!
Not the highest quality but still captivating!
Happy Monday everyone! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment