Recently I have been super busy{as noted in my previous post} but as my mom would say, you make time for what you want to do, hence why I am blogging at 12 am, plus I am sick of looking as a sheep's heart to study for my anatomy practical tomorrow.
Well anyway, the State Tournament started this week for basketball and my team beat Red Mountain yesterday 52-38 {it always is good feeling to win rivalry games!}
so we are moving on to ROUND 2. We play Westview Tomorrow night at 7! Exciting and crazy all at the same time! I feel like the season has been so long but it is weird to think we are in the tournament already! Time is such a precious thing! I still can't believe that I'm graduating in May either! but WOW am I so blessed to have so much time! Everyday is a new opportunity to be different! I don't know about an of you, but I love knowing that there is a new tomorrow and that I can become better each day! So to those of you feeling frustrated remember every second is a chance to improve and become closer to who you want you be! Keep your head up, you're gonna make it :) hope you have a Fantastical Friday!
~Kim~
here's just a couple of my favorite quotes of today.



No comments:
Post a Comment