Monday, January 26, 2015

A full heart

This week is a busy one, and a rough one! 
Second week back at school meaning prep for the whole semester and
my dearest best friend of 6 years is leaving on her mission to Ecuador early tomorrow morning and I got to hang out with her Sunday night and say our 'see ya soon'. 
So today I dug around on Facebook, Instagram, old phones, notes, yearbooks, texts, journals you name it to relive some of our glory days, and all I have to say is...
I LOVE THAT GIRL!
Heavenly Father definitely placed her in my life and she's been the biggest tender mercy i have ever received! I am so excited for her and i know shes gonna be awesome at bringing people to a knowledge of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
It may be hard for me but how could I not let this girl go change more lives?!
I'll see ya soon Hermana Callister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment