I feel like the 20 beautiful women challenge has given me the perfect opportunity to share some super awesome news!! Like I said in my post, I never feel more beautiful than when I stand up for what I believe in and share my testimony with others, so...I have been pretty excited about this announcement and I can't wait any longer to tell you!
I have decided to serve a full time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I have never been so excited for anything in my life!!
I love the gospel and all the joy it brings in my own life and I cannot wait to share and watch it bless the lives of others!
I might not have my call or know the people I will serve just yet, but I already know I love them!
Thank you to all of the friends, family, teachers, teammates, and coaches who have helped me throughout my life! Words cannot not express my love and gratitude for you all!!
God is real. His timing is perfect and he has a plan for each and everyone of us.
I might not have my call or know the people I will serve just yet, but I already know I love them!
Thank you to all of the friends, family, teachers, teammates, and coaches who have helped me throughout my life! Words cannot not express my love and gratitude for you all!!
God is real. His timing is perfect and he has a plan for each and everyone of us.
To paths that I do not know,
I'll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in thine:
I'll go where you want me to go

Kim!!! That is so awesome! You are so beautiful and you will be the best missionary! :) Love you, sweet girl!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Cami!!
Delete