Recently I have been completely overwhelmed by God's love and awareness of me! I have always had a testimony that he knew who I was, and that he had a plan for me, but his hand has been ever so present in my life. To say the least if you have followed my blog for the last little while, you will know that my life post-high school has not been exactly what I had pictured, but before we reminisce on this, I want to say that over the last month my perspective has changed. A couple days ago Al (Fox) Carraway posted this link and it sunk deep into my heart. She said something in it that was the answer to my prayers of what I have been neglecting to realize! She said "Wait for your something best rather than settling for something good or better." and it hit me. All of this time I have been trying to rush Gods plan for me and overall neglecting to realize that He has something far greater in store for me! As Al put in her post that his way is perfect! Life isn't always what we plan it to be and sometimes we have to learn and experience certain things to be prepared for the next part of his plan! I know God is aware of me and although this last little while has been hard, I am beginning to see my faith and testimony increase in my savior and his atonement, as well as being more willing to submit to the plan God's got inline for my life :) And how awesome is it that this is the season to celebrate and share the gift! Heavenly Father loved each of us so much that he sent his son into this world with a plan and path to guide us with his examples and teachings, as well as the atonement to help refine, strengthen and relieve us from our sins. I feel the love of both my Heavenly Father and my Savior everyday, and i know they are both aware of mine and your circumstances!
So to all you lovely people going through a rough time, or feeling like your life's not working out how you have planned, go to the Lord and he will guide you! Merry Christmas :)
Kim
So to all you lovely people going through a rough time, or feeling like your life's not working out how you have planned, go to the Lord and he will guide you! Merry Christmas :)
Kim

No comments:
Post a Comment