Yep you read it right! It's October 23rd and every year I celebrate it.
Why?
Well if you want to know the technical reason, October is my favorite month and 23 is my favorite number so it's kinda inevitable. BUT in all honesty a bunch of good stuff always happens to me everyday on this year so its has just become awesome and i look forward to it every year.
Today's Awesome Occurrences:
1) I got to go to SweetCakes with my darlin' mother :)
2)I received a 47/50 on my honors history midterm
3) I got a 97% on my math test
4) It's a Thursday which means I will go to the temple with my cute cousin Amy
5) It just so happens my other cousin, Katie was born today, and since she's living with us, she gets to choose where she would like her birthday dinner and she picked Gecko Grill! Yummy Mexican food is always a good thing :)
and guess what it' only 5 :)
So happy October 23rd from yours truly :)
this picture always makes me laugh so there ya go! You got to laugh today!
OK I'm done
xoxo
Kim :)

No comments:
Post a Comment