Thursday, October 2, 2014

Grateful

grate·ful
ˈɡrātfəl/
adjective
  1. feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful.
    • received or experienced with gratitude; welcome.

  2. I don't think i have ever truly known the meaning of this word until the past couple of weeks. My faith has been tested, the rains have come, storms have beaten, and it's been pretty rough.
  3. But how gratitude has filled my heart these past few days.
  4. As I've been preparing for general conference I've been overwhelmed by how truly blessed i am!
  5. Though these weeks have tested me i have felt the Savior and Heavenly Father right by my side, giving me the push of strength just when it was needed.
  6. God gives us hard times to be strengthened and help us grow closer to the person He needs us to be. If these hardships mean I can grow closer to Him and help him, bring them on. 
  7. God is on my side and with that i can overcome it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment