Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Life Update :)

I have been in college for two days and so far i love every second of it! I never realized how fun school is when you are in control of when and where you go! now if you had asked me 2 months ago I would have burst into tears but I think I'm gonna like this college thing :)

first official college selfie :)
Ryan got home from Guatemala on Friday at 1 am and I picked him up from the airport despite the fact I had to be at work at 5:30 that morning, but what is sleep anyways! And we didn't do much Friday but Saturday was the first day we got to spend together! I forgot how much I love that kid! Our adventures included a 5 hour morning at MCC with an fun lunch, an ALS ice bucket challenge, a trip to Wal Mart, and my favorite part of the day when we dropped of  food for the Sisters in our YSA ward and what was going to be a quick stop turned into a 2 hour visit. I love the Mesa Temple with all my heart and I snapped this picture and when I look at it I feel the peace and love it brings into my life! How grateful I am for my parents and their choice to be sealed 25 years ago in this beautiful place! I know sometimes family drive us crazy but I can't imagine eternity without them! The words to my favorite primary song go through my head every time I'm there "I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday to covenant with my father I'll promise to obey.." I can't wait for the day when I do get to make those covenants. #ilovetoseethetemple

No comments:

Post a Comment