Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy Happy Days :)

You know those moments you have in life that when they happen, you know in that instant you will forever remember that moment?
in the last 2 days I have had so many of these moments. I know God is aware of me.
Tuesday night my immediate family and I ate dinner together for the first time. The love that I feel for my family is so strong, and as Ellen and Eric are getting ready to move to California in two weeks, I can't get enough of our family time! and I seriously apologize for the love fest but hey I wanna document while I have the time.
and going back to my post about being patient and relying on the Lord's timing, I have seen my life come together in the last 2 weeks and the blessings that I have received, like a full ride academic scholarship to MCC and classes and work that worked out perfectly, I know God's plan for me is greater than I will ever know. I can't wait to see what this next year brings!
 
here are some pictures from the last couple of days


 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment