Is it really April 30th? So obviously April has been a month of craziness! Birthdays, senior pictures, wedding prep, studying, picking schools, institute registration, etc. Doesn't that list seem a little overwhelming? Just maybe! :) Anyway craziness and all April is my favorite month for many reasons but, Especially because its my Birthday Month :) it still completely freaks me out that i'm now 18. When did I grow up?
I went to Oreganos for dinner <3
Tyler Ward tickets: YES! (thank you Mom)
Flowers from my Dad :)
and No I have not purchased anything that I couldn't before I was 18, but I might be buying a fish in the near future... :) anyway it was a great day and I have so many wonderful people in my life who made it special!
So not only is it my Birthday month, but also my brother, Eric's as well!
yeah we are pretty cool :)
and this kid is getting married in 36 HOURS! crazy stuff!! So there will obviously be a post on Saturday or late Friday night! :)
I also got super lucky and got to attend 2 plays!! Mountain View put on a show called Curtains, a whodunit show within a show kinda deal! It was pretty good and I everyone in it did awesome!
Well then Heritage Academy put on The Phantom of the Opera I cannot tell you how much I love that play in the first place, but they did an amazing job!! I actually got to go TWICE which is hard because even with 5 shows, they sell out every night!! So thank you to my Mom for the family trip, and thank you Maddie for the birthday ticket :)
this is Maddie, isn't she lovely?
Kaylan ROCKED at being Christine!
Go Mckay for being an awesome Raul!
It was seriously so fun to go the first time and it was even better the second time around!!
The pictures are all from Saturday night, because I got my senior pictures done just before the performance! I will upload some when I get them back :)
I FINALLY got my hair fixed, as shown below I was basically blonde and the picture below is the only time besides the day I got it done that I wore it down. The second one is after, and needless to say I've decided I am definitely a dark hair girl!
Another lovely thing about April I got my Boot off!! I cracked my Sesamoid (under the ball of your food google it if you want) playing basketball back in December and the podiatrist was not happy with me. I don't blame him since I walked around, ran, and worked out on it for 4 months. Go Me! We have been super close for these last 4 weeks, but I'm glad its gone! The last picture is of my new best friends. I call them my Optimus Prime shoes :) no more bendy running shoes for me! oh well it could be worse!
We also got to go through old family pictures for Eric's wedding slideshow and I found these lovelies and let me tell you I was quite the cutie, but the pictures with my brothers are seriously the cutest! I love old pictures!!
So this all pretty much sums up April and if I think of anything else I'll add on to it but really its was a fantastic month! looking forward to all that May brings!
~ Kim ~





















No comments:
Post a Comment